Ask the Clinical Hypnosis Expert – Peggy Davis
In previous articles, you have read about my successful use of clinical hypnosis for smoking cessation in a single session. 1 in 4 people can be hypnotized for stage hypnosis/entertainment, yet remember, EVERYONE can be hypnotized for the purpose of clinical hypnosis. Here are other problems with which I can help:
- Anxiety and stress management: PTSD, phobias, test anxiety, travel anxiety, insomnia
- Depression (with and without medications) and Self-Esteem
- Pain. Self-hypnosis can be learned to mask and alleviate pain.
- Sports and athletic performance enhancement. Hypnosis has been found effective by many athletes as a way to deal with improving concentration and alertness.
- Weight control. You will learn to pay attention to your natural, inborn reflexes and eat like a slim person.
- Habit modification: Nail biting, hair-pulling, teeth grinding/clenching, and others.
If you wonder whether clinical hypnosis may be able to help you, please leave me a confidential message any time, and I will call you and speak with you personally. Start feeling better today!