Ask the Sunrooms & more Expert – Garry & Gordon Tiemstra
Four Seasons Sunrooms has been improving North American homes since 1975, more than 1,000,000 homes and counting!
Our standards are the highest in the industry and we test our products and construction methods rigorously to make sure that they meet all the strictest of building codes, protecting your investment and ensuring your satisfaction. If it is quality you are looking for in your outdoor space, Four Seasons Sunrooms is the clear choice, always aiming to offer the best value in the industry.
We offer a wide selection of Aluminum and Wood Pergolas, Patio Covers, Patio Rooms, Conservatories, and Energy Saving Windows, Doors and Sunrooms, to make sure you are completely satisfied with your project.
You have an amazing selection of :
Studio or Cathedral Roof Sunrooms, Victorian or Georgian Conservatory designs…in hundreds of standard sizes!
All are available in strong or efficient, vinyl-clad aluminum, or warm wooden interiors, depending on your requirements.
If you live in a temperate region like Vancouver, where the weather is so often rainy, then sheltered outdoor seating is the perfect add-on for your home.
Whether the sun shines or the skies are pouring, it’s always a good time to admire the outdoors while enjoying the shelter of a Four Seasons Sunroom – either on your own or in the company of friends and family. Sunrooms:
- Increase ‘interior’ square footage of your home
- Give you a fantastic view of the great outdoors with the comfort of the indoors
- Shelter you from pesky insects such as mosquitos and other bugs
- Offer a truly peaceful vantage point relax, hang out, and admire your garden
- Are amazing as a really pleasant, bright, and relaxing family room
- Are perfect to use as your own personal spa room
- Can be great for your family pets
- Make an excellent indoor garden area – plants love the light
- Cheerful playroom for your kids and/or visiting children
- Serve as an indoor gym or exercise room
- Provide an alternate dining area
- Are a great place for a family and/or friends brunch – even on a rainy day
- Can be used as a media room
- Are absolutely ideal for any kind of relaxation – reading, napping, or meditation
- Could be a choice place for an in-home office
- Parties!! Your sunroom can be a great place to celebrate a special occasion!